Eastpointe Christian Preschool is a ministry that focuses on instilling Christian values and providing a quality early childhood educational experience. We aspire to do so in a compassionate and loving environment, which nurtures the total child. Our mission is to create a Christ centered environment where every child will feel safe and secure and have the opportunity to develop at his or her own individual pace.
The learning environment involves children, encourages them to investigate their world and explore culture and diversity while taking an active role in their classroom community. Daily opportunities are provided for problem solving, critical thinking, and socialization. We strive to assist each child in attaining the skills necessary for their social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and spiritual growth.
It is our purpose...
- To provide spiritual and academic instruction for children 3 to 5 years old
- To provide a loving atmosphere where children can joyfully adjust to being away from home
- To provide opportunities for the development of wholesome social relationships
- To provide quality learning experiences as a service to the local community
Our school is open Monday-Friday. Classes start August 26, 2014 and classes end May 22, 2015. Classes are held in the morning from 8:45a to 11:30a.
2 Day Preschool
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Students must be 3 years old on or before September 1st and fully potty-trained.
- Yearly tuition is $1,350
3 Day Preschool
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Students must be 4 years old by September 1, and fully-potty trained.
- Yearly tuition is $1,600
5 Day Pre-K
- Monday through Friday
- Students must be 4 years old by September 1, entering Kindergarten in 2015 and have previous preschool experience.
- Yearly tuition is $2,100
One time fees for all:
- Registration: $70
- Supplies: $50
- All fees are non-refundable
- Payment plans are available
Classes are subject to change upon enrollment needs.
Contact Preschool Director Lesley Doan with any questions. We look forward to meeting your children!